Casually casual

19:05




Outfit:
Knitted top - Micha Lounge sold by ASOS
Knitted joggers - Micha Lounde sold by ASOS
Lace-up High Heels - ZARA
Jacket - H&M
Bag- YSL

It's a New Year, it's the same Andra. I have no resolutions for 2016 besides the regular: keep healthy and happy(!). I hope all your resolutions come true and you never give up on your dreams !

The weather is getting colder and this only brings me happiness - I am hoping to see at least a 1cm layer of snow this winter. Liverpool has had no signs of it yet :(

I wanted to share with you my joy at finding the perfect knitted co-ords.I have been looking for the perfect thick, soft and stylish combo since last winter, but no luck until this week when I stumbled onto this perfect set ! 

It's everything I want and more.

I find it difficult to wear anything that is very thick or bulky on my bottom half becasuse -let's face it- I'm no stick lady, but these joggers are just the right pair for my chunky legs: thick enough to keep me warm and thin enough to look pretty.

Here, I have styled both items more elegantly to show everyone that joggers can be both lounge wear & party wear. Different accessories will give the outfit different vibes. But this is my choice: simple, girly and strong !

Let me know how you would style it!








Yours truly,
AndraV

You Might Also Like

2 comments