Loving nature

21:22





Hello dear reader, I have recently graduated Univesity (uhuuu) and decided to have a post graduation shopping trip to Trafford Center. The outfit of choice had to be comfortable, yet girlie and put together. 



I paired the classic (faux) leather jacket with a pair of black wide-leg trousers and heels to give myself some (extra) height. 
And the PIÈCE DE RÉSISTANCE is the white tank top by MedusuUK.
I love my basics and this is going directly into my  "keep" section of the wardrobe. The fabric is soft and great quality, it hasn't stretched ugly through the day and the simple branded writing just pops enough without looking like it would be too much. 
My opinion is truly honest and I'll be wearing it a lot this summer (for sure)
If you would like to get one, you can order one online at: http://www.medusuclothing.bigcartel.com/



To finish off the look, I added my neon bag to which I clipped a couple of gorgeous pom-poms; a silver & marble bracelet and a simple necklace.







Outfit:
Jacket - H&M
Tank Top - MedusuUK
Trousers - Asos
Bag - ZARA
Pom-poms - Primark
Bracelet - Primark
Necklace - Primark

Yours truly,
AndraV

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great outfit <3

    Andra,
    www.andera.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! It was very comfortable and I love it💗

      Delete
    2. Cute pom poms :D

      Delete
    3. haha, thanks! they are sooooo soft <3

      Delete