Girl and Street Art

12:00



Where's summer ?
I ask myself daily

Answer: Not in the UK

Gloomy weather, rain and cold are the words describing today

On a brighter note, here's a look we shoot during the weekend when sun was shining, warmth inside and out.
I miss those hot, boiling temperatures, but in a few days I will have all that + more <3
Until then, let's talk about this look. I based everything on that Taco me Out comfortable crop top from H&M  - it's soft, loose fitting and great for a lazy day at home / a lunch in town
Great custom made jacket by Carla Vadan, thin wide-led trouser from Missguided + my fave pair Marble sunglasses.
noting more nothing less

P.S. Who else is obsessed with velvet chokers? Is it just me ? This pink one from Asos is LIFE

Yours truly, 
AndraV

Outfit:
Taco me out Top - H&M
Jacket - custom by Carla Vadan
Trousers - Missguided
Bag - Zara
Sunnies - Ouay Australia









You Might Also Like

0 comments