Winter Fashion Inspiration

02:53

I've posted before a few inspiration boards with pieces from Farfetch.
It's been a long time since my last post, so here's a new one, but this time is my view on 
WINTER INSPIRATION

Here are a few ideas of different styles of coats that might catch you eye and inspire you this season. I personally love All The Great Whites because I've noticed that this winter I'm all about that white and cream (and a sprinkle of blush/pink)

If you have saved up some money and are looking for a gorgeous piece for your wardrobe, I highly recommend Farfetchthey have every brand you might think of and the latest collections too.







My favourite pieces:

My key secret this season is layering: the more, the better
I love mixing up textures and colours, the end result being a chic look that keeps me warm.

First inspo is casual, comfortable but also chic and feminine. 
The huge army print coat is fluffy and cosy, but a statement piece. 
To counteract that, I paired it with basic clean pieces such as the nude skinny trousers, the jumper and the boots. The accessories are here to pump-up the femininity and show off the best parts of a woman's body : e.g. their waist (belt) and the face (earrings)

As we all know, women need big bags to enclose the multitude of "important stuff' we all carry around with us, and therefore the huge MCM bag is the perfect item.
It's an all rounded look with key pieces to match it.



Coat - Ava Adore
Top - DSQUARED2
Trousers - Joseph
Earrings - MOSCHINO



Next, I thought about trying to still be casual, but re-use very elegant pieces such as this Balmain Jacket which many might wear in combination with classic and "put-together" pieces. 
Not me, I wanted something versatile and easy to wear to Uni or when going shopping. 
Those boots are made for walking !
The knitted top is perfect to keep the neck and chest area warm, while still showing a bit of skin if the jacket is off. You can also wear this top in combination with another knitted one that has long sleeves, just in case it's very too cold outside.
For a pop of colour, the army trousers are just perfect!
Finally, to match the gold metal details of the jacket, I had to choose this cute Sophia Hulme bag that has a cute bell attached to it, so your boyfriend can't loose you in a shop anymore :-D




Jacket - Balmain
Trousers - Faith Connexion
Boots - OFF-WHITE



The older I get, the less colours I wear.
Here is my take on a clean cut and monochrome look:
Simple, oversized coat with a nice, clean structure, flared white trousers and a cute knitted top to keep anyone warm.
To add a bit of life into it, I pared everything with a cute robot MCM bag and a delicate pair of boots.
No extra accessories, no nothing.



Coat - Best +
Trousers - STELLA MCCARTNEY
Bag - MCM
Boots - Dolce & Gabbana 


Last, but not least. The elegant look.
Well, elegant with rock influences more like it :-)
The perfect "red carpet" dress goes amazingly with the sheer shirt underneath and a cute leather look jacket. I don't like when looks are too "perfect', I like adding key pieces to spice things up. 
To keep a lady like flavour I added a silver pair of sandals and a YSL clutch with metal accents.

I just love this look, it's so pretty !!



Jacket - DSQUARED2
Sheer shirt - Valentino
Dress - Alex Perry
Sandals - Aquazzura
Clutch - YSL



This is my take on winter and how I like to keep warm

What do you like to wear when it is extremely cold or rainy? 
Please let me know, I'd love to get inspired by your ideas :)


Love,
AndraV

You Might Also Like

0 comments