Comfortable in the heat

20:35





Happy Tuesday ! and may the heatwave not leave us until September, in the UK at least.

Since the weather has started to improve, I am able to get my summer clothes out and that makes me the happiest. I was also able to wear a bikini at the weekend <3 I just pray this lasts !

Today's OOTD is basic, yet feminine. 
The blue babydoll top by SheIn (link here) is great on a hot day as it doesn't stick to my skin, I am able to eat 3 ice-creams and not care about my belly popping out ;) I like that it's versatile and will go great with a pair of white palazzo trousers.

Added my fave pair of Mom Jeans and slippers for a comfortable look.

I am a girl that likes simple things because simplicity is key

Blouse: SheIn | Jeans: Asos | Slippers: Aliexpress




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMG, you look beautiful :) wonderful lool ;)

    ReplyDelete