2015 !

17:32



My last order that arrived on the 31st of January was from LovelyLittlesandCo. It's a nice, cutesy shop on Etsy which I highly recommend. I totally have forgotten about it but then, I saw a picture on Alina Ceusan's Facebook page and I decided I needed some bows (again) in my life. The fact that I managed to wear the gold sparkle bow at the New Years party, it was just a bonus. 



.
.
.




For the special night I went for something classy and sexy at the same time. Considering that I had a huge dinner beforehand, this twist in the fabric just helped conceal my "dinner belly".
 I bought this dress during summer and never got to wearing it, it's quite revealing and I had to use quite a lot of double sided tape to make sure I avoid any accidents, if you know what I mean ;)

It flows very pretty and falls perfectly to the floor giving the illusion that I'm taller, and trust me, when you are 1.56m(short) every centimetre matters. 
Furry coat to keep me warm and burgundy sandals for even more cm. 





Look







Dress - Diva-Charms - On sale now ! They ship Worldwide
Shoes - Asos - last season
Braceler - Primark

.
.
.


Hair & make-up


Simple and easy hairstyle
Top knot , gold sparkle bow and messy ends





For my make-up, I had to go for something quick and easy because it was late when I decided to get ready, oops!

Silver base with gold glitter and purple smokey tail to complement my eyes, topped up with glowy skin and glossy lips



.
.
.



I ended my night with a gin tonic and cuddles with my man. Perfection !

Happy New Year !! I wish everyone a new year filled with love and happiness !



You Might Also Like

0 comments