Spring warmth + Style inspiration app

13:18


Easter Holiday is done and dusted, gone it is and all the preparations and stress with it too. 
I travel back home to enjoy some quality time with the big V family. It was nice, lovely and peaceful. The perfect recipe for a very stressed student !



This is my simple, quick and fashionable outfit ! I am obsessed with this trench coat and therefore, I had to make it work for Easter. It's just the most beautiful tone of pink <3
(for this post, I haven't used any type of editing program)









I know that for some of us,  choosing the perfect outfit combo can be a struggle and that's why I decided to share with you a new App I found which comes as a little helper. 

CATWALK15 has a very simple concept: you upload a photo of your outfit, style choice, hairstyle, accessories and ask a question. Then you wait for the fashion community to give you feedback. It simple, quick and easy. You can also follow others for inspiration. 

In my opinion, this is the new way forward. It brings your girlfriends to the comfort of your home or shopping mall when actually meeting up for a chat isn't possible. 

This app is available for both Android and IOS. I also, follow them on Instagram for daily inspiration, fashionable girls, and fun posts.




outfit:
Trench Coat - Asos
Blouse - Zara
Wide Trousers - Asos
Heels - Zara
Sincerely,
AndraV






You Might Also Like

0 comments