The Art Of Nails

12:25

The Art Of Nails

I always receive many questions regarding my nails, so today I've decided to put it out there once and for all. 

I've been having my nails done (gel nails) for about two and a half years now, I go to the same nail technician from the beginning, and I wouldn't change her for anything in the world.
 She just gets my crazy ideas, my crazy style and my crazy self.

She has recently started to work in Polus Center Cluj-Napoca,which is a big shopping mall in my town. The nail bar is called INails and it's a cute place to relax and enjoy a pampering session. 
I decided to pay her a visit and also, get my nails done, of course.
The colour combo of the place is white with a touch of red, which gives a very luxurious feeling. 
The prices are affordable and, I personally think everyone can get a basic manicure. If you are looking for intricate designs, nail art or nail jewels, this is the place for you. 

Myself and Irina decided to go for a dark navy blue with a bit of sparkle.
 I am more than happy with the result and I can honestly say, I'm in love with the shiny nail jewels (10lei each, approx. 2pounds each - worth it)

For more information regarding prices and bookings: 
https://www.facebook.com/www.inails.ro
or call: 0749158157

Love,
AndraV




that excited face though!

















You Might Also Like

0 comments