29.10.2017

18:54





That time it was chilly on a summer day

It's 29th October as I am writing this blog post, the windy growing in power and the temperatures are dropping more day by day, but... I was looking through my holiday photos and I found these from a day when I was in Puglia, Italy enjoying the late summer's warmth <3

Looking back at these photos, I realise that I am still high on that engagement life, but these colours just bring so much calmness. It just works !

What does inspire you this autumn ?

For me, it's wearing a lot of knitwear in red, pink and pastels with every outfit. I still wear this Star Print SheIn sweater weekly due to its versatility and texture. If I was to give anyone a single advice to do autumn/winter right it would be to choose their knitwear wisely. This will allow you to wear season after season, even in summer with a denim skirt.

Be happy and wear knitwear this season :)

Sweater - SheIn | Bag - Motivi | Flats - Il Passo





You Might Also Like

0 comments