18.03.2018

20:42


It's been a different beginning of the year for me, I feel I have lost all my energy and inspiration, hence the lack of posts and Insta Stories. I suddenly ask myself whether it will ever come back or whether finding a "new me" might be a better choice. The answer is: I don't know.
But I do know one thing, I have been busy with life, house decor, planning 2 weddings and caring for two dogs. I have never seen myself as the stereotypical "wife" material, but I am becoming my version of it. I love decorating our house,  cuddling with the dogs and planning the wedding(s). It keeps my anxious mind busy and engaged, without letting that scary feeling overwhelm me.

I will be back with more creative posts and content as I am an optimist and everything is better in summer.

pearls top - SheIN | trousers - ZARA | bag - motivi





You Might Also Like

0 comments