Happiness is an adventure, not the destination

19:48

Happiness is an adventure, not the destination

 When there is sun, go out and play !
This is pretty much what I did, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Although the wind was a total turn off, I managed to still have a lovely time with my boyfriend and do some shopping.


Fuzzy fur
 To keep me nice and warm and because it doesn't close, I added the cute rhinestone gold belt for a bit more romance and glamour, also functionality.


 From PINK with love. I lately have been wearing only black, grey, white, basically no proper colours. Today was a perfect day to bring back the PINK in the form of these cute LOVE PUMPS. To keep the soft theme going, I'm wearing beige pants and pink&white elegant bag. 


I just can't stay away from black, therefore...black sweater and bra to fulfill my 'need'. 
I don't think is too harsh against the soft pink and beige, I actually think it matches the writing on the pumps.


The soft pearl necklace, gold bracelet and watch as finishing touches, and voilà, look is done ! 
                         How was your day ? what are you statement pieces for a spring day ?

LOOK:
Faux Fur Coat: ZARA
Sweater: ZARA
Trousers: H&M
LOVE pumps: ASOS
Bag: TED BAKER
Necklaces: gift
Bracelet: PRIMARK
Watch: MICHAEL KORS

Love,
AndraV

You Might Also Like

0 comments