Enjoying the warmth

10:46


The end of summer is near!

That is why I want to enjoy the last days of summery warmth as much as possible , as much as British weather allows.

While it might not be an appropriate temperature for shorts or breezy dresses, it is perfect for light shirts and trousers - but I always have a coat/jacket on me.
You never know, it might rain or become windy in the space of 5 mins.

I wanted to share my love for this new ZARA jacket that is appropriate for both a chilly summer's evening and a warm autumn evening. The light pink in combination with the mustard and blue make it a great piece for this seasons as it is very easy to combine with jeans, dresses, velvet pieces or even lace.

I am ready for AUTUMN!

Yours truly,
AndraV


Hat - Shop in Prague / Jacket - ZARA / Top - ZARA / Bag - ZARA / Scarf - Vintage / Trousers - Asos / Watch - Fitbit






SHOP THE LOOK:



You Might Also Like

0 comments