MATCHING PINKS

14:18



Another week, another pink look (I guess)
As my wardrobe is expanding with pink items, I thought I would share with you a quick & casual look.

I think blush and pinks look great together with blue, mint, yellows, white...well, almost everything :D So, today I chose my fave pair of ripped mom jeans and velvet boots to matchy match everything. Perfect ruffle jumper to add a bit of femininity while at the same time being very reminicent of my younger self (when my Mom used to dress me up) and a basic beanie to tone down the look & keep my head warm.
Who else gets migraines when cold ? Am I the only one ?:-(
I think this is a great outfit for school, college or University, but I would happily wear it out for lunch with my friends. Exchange the coat and shoes for a trench coat and a pair of high heels and the look will transform into something more elegant and put together.
As I always say:
You do you, boo !
Jumper:  New Look | Faux Fur: Depop | Jeans: Asos | Boots: ZARA | Beanie: Urban Outfiters | Watch: Jord Wood Watches






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Omgosh slay!!! I was just thinking I want some pink fur! You look �� X

    Www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete