I DON'T CARE | BLACK CRUSH

16:41


black love





That moment when you wake up and think: "Today is an all black type of day!"

When that happens to me, this is how I style it! I am not a metal/rock type of black lover, I personally just think it's elegant and classic, plus easy to style! 





I tried to bring some sassiness by layering my, already famous, coin necklaces. They just add that interesting element to the look while, at the same time being the focal point.

Ripped pleather leggings, simple&chic long sheer top with a middle panel that elongates the figure, zip boots to add some hight and a basic black jacket with pleather sleeves to match the bottom half. 


crazy love

There is nothing better than a nice cuddle with my sweet Leia. She is wearing a cute furry PINK coat from PRIMARK, she's such a diva!!


LOOK:
Sunglasses: ASOS
Glasses: TOM FORD
Necklaces: PRIMARK
Top: H&M
Leggings: PRIMARK
Boots: OFFICE SHOES
Coat: STRADIVARIUS
Bag: MOSCHINO
Watch: MICHAEL KORS

Love,
Andra V

You Might Also Like

0 comments