HAVING CURVES

16:05


  Lately, I have put on a bit of weight due to medical reasons and also, not exercising at all. It's been quite challenging for me to wake up in the morning, put on a skirt and then realise it still fits, but doesn't look quite right.



        I decided to embrace my new figure and just try and do my best with it: 
*wear longer tops to cover my hips and thighs with are my problem area
*avoid tight skirt, tops and anything that can make me look bigger
*wear platform or high heels to elongate my legs
*monochrome bottoms and colourful/brighter tops to bring the eyes to the top half of my body



      These are a few tips I hope will help any girl out there, that struggles dressing up in the morning. Don;t worry too much, just work with what you've got. Invest in a good pair of jeans and WORK IT, BABY! - being confident makes a big difference to the way people perceive you.
       Although I am already losing the extra weight, I wanted to write a post before it's too late. 
I hope you find it useful and enjoy it ! If you have any questions, just leave a comment and I'll answer the best I can.





Look:

Coat - Stradivarius
Blazer - ASOS
Necklace - ebay
Top - ZARA
Leggings - ZARA
Heels - ZARA
Bag - ebay

You Might Also Like

0 comments