A little bit of monochrome

00:07

Lately, I've been obsessed with monochrome and without even knowing, I seem to almost go for a bit of it for every outfit. This is what I was wearing yesterday to go to lectures and ended up only changing the shoes during the day (because I bought others, oops)

Black jacket (H&M) is in case I get cold,and yes I'm always afraid I'll get cold, I think I just don't like it. As you can see, the top (H&M) is a MONOCHROME sleeveless one and I can tell you I adore it!! Perfect fabric when there are 22 degrees Celsius and you don't like sweating (blah). Surprisingly enough, I'm not wearing black bottoms, instead I went for my oh so comfortable blue jeggings (Sainsbury's). Although it may seem a strange combination, I think it just gives it a more casual look, which I want when I have lectures to attend. To put all my uni related things like iPad, lecture handouts, notebook and pencil case, I had to take the famous black ZARA bag, which I love and I keep wearing it even if I don't have many things to carry. I just love the way it looks on my hand and in combination with many of my clothes, and that's enough for me. The ZARA shoes are BRAND NEW, bought them, went home and changed the shoes I was wearing just because I was too excited to wait wearing them. They are gorgeously comfortable with a touch of fashionable red stripes and a nice anchor for good luck, perfection I'm telling you (post soon to come).
Accessories to complete the look: watch/Michael Kors, tiger necklace/ZARA, chain bracelet/Primark, silver ring/Swarovski 


I will keep posting the outfit that I wore one day before the post goes up, I find that this way I can put a lot more work into writing the post and the end product will be better. Comment to let me know which way you prefer best !

Hope your day was better than mine!

Love,

Andra xoxo



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love your top and jacket - gorgeous!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post: Get Topshop's Varsity Tee Look For Less

    Thanks! Charlie xx UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want your glasses!!! YOur so pretty , I love your look.

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you once again ! Oh, I get the most comments on my glasses, hahaha. I'm glad u like them :) Thank you for your lovely words x

      Delete