What's on my face

17:38

I was getting ready to go out for lunch and I decided it would be a great idea to do a post about what makeup I'm wearing.




Foundation: Estée Lauder Double Wear in shade Ecru, I've blended this in with my Real Techniques buffing brush and I only used a small amount because it's a tiny bit darker than my skin tone

Bronzer: MAC  Mineralize skinfinish shade MEDIUM DARK

Blush: Benefit bella bamba 

Lips: Vaseline & Clinique Chubby Stick in 06 woppin' watermelon, my lips are really dry and need some hydration, so no lipstick for me :( 

Brows: Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in light

Eyes: I always use a primer because I have really oily lids and all my eyeshadows move and stop looking good after half an hour. I use Benefit STAY DON'T STRAY and a bit of the Benefit eye bright on the inner and outer corner of my eyes
For my eyeshadow, I went for the really light pink and for the outer corner I used the bright blue from the Sleek palette ( THE ORIGINAL 594 ). I used a bit of the gold colour from the L'OREAL Trio Pro just to brighten my eyes. I've blended all in and added a bit of the SLEEK BLUSH in Life's a peach just to warm up the look.

Eyelashes: I always use the Sephora eyelash curler and for mascara I only like using GIVENCHY NOIR COUTURE in BLACK SATIN. I must admit, I'm not very adventurous when it comes to mascaras :( I have very sensitive eyes and I like using what I know works for me and doesn't cause me any discomfort. 

I hope you liked this kind of blog posts. Please let me know what else would you like me to post.

Andra xoxo  




You Might Also Like

0 comments