2nd day of Easter

15:37

Yesterday was a very sunny day in Liverpool, so a good walk in Sefton Park was a must. I need a bit of sun to increase my levels of vitamin D,for sure!

Although it was hot, I still had to wear tights, just because my legs are definitely    too white to show them off (big no no).

I'm wearing the , now famous cream sweater with shoulder sparkles from Primark, just in case it get's cold because you never know here...

The animal print blouse(ZARA) just brings a touch of colour & pattern to the outfit because I don't want to look boring when I'm out and about, walking the dog. I just love this shirt, it a very light weight fabric and you can easily wear it on a hot spring day, but I wouldn't go as far as saying a summer day

Shorts are by Primark and I think they are really cute and summery. The elephant detail pattern is just so cute, I couldn't resist them, they were only 10£ (a bargain!). I think they go very well with the outfit because you need to pay attention to the bottom part to notice that there are some cute elephants on my pants. I will get a lot of wear out ofthem during  the summer, I'm sure. 

ZARA boots,Asos bag, Primark chain bracelet&necklace, ZARA sunglasses and also my Michael Kors watch to too up the look. 

I hope this bank holiday weekend was amazing for all of u and hope u enjoyed the sun because it will be gone by tomorrow :( 

Love, 
Andra xoxo 

Twitter- @andravaida
Facebook- Andra Vaida
Instagram- @andravaida 


























You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your Pug is so cute!
    I love your outfit, super cute!
    Your bag is just gorgeous.


    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, u are so lovely ! thank you for your comment! the bag is from Asos and they might still have it, just check their website and maybe u're lucky :) I am glad u like the outfit! have a lovely day dear ! x

      Delete