WORK IT, BABY!

21:10



        It's St. Patrick's Day ! I hope you are all well and not drinking expressively (joking). 

Let's talk confidence! I want all ladies to feel empowered and confident in their own skin no matter their colour, weight, hair length or style. Work with what you've got and don't let haters tell you otherwise. There are many people who are just mean, evil and enjoy causing pain to others. You are in control of your own life and that is everything that should count.

I love a nice, sunny day like no other. It just perks me up, fills me with energy and positivity for the days to come.
 Casual is like my second name, being a student I have had to crack down the 'casual' outfit because I like to save time in the morning. I would rather spend 5 more minutes in bed than in front of my wardrobe. By mastering the art of choosing clothes fast and make them work has helped me avoid being late for Uni.



The chiffon shirt with horses was the first piece I picked up, and then I added the other items to make everything work. Blue comfortable jeggings that hug my legs and add colour to the look, a black pair would have been to dark, in my opinion. Studded platform trainers coupled with the black faux leather jacket for an edgy look. The B&W bag combines the base colour of the shirt with the black from the jacket and bottoms.
Leia is the cherry on the cake!

Look:
Scarf: ZARA
Jacket: H&M
Shirt: ASOS
Jeggings: Pull&Bear
Trainers: ZARA
Bag: Topshop

With Love,
Andra



You Might Also Like

0 comments