OOTD - Last day in the UK

01:17


dress - ASOS
jacket - H&M
boots - ZARA
bag - ASOS
watch - MICHAEL KORS


Instagram: @andravaida
Twitter: @AndraVaida
Facebook: Andra Vaida 



Saturday was my last day in the UK until August at least. The weather was gorgeous and we (me&my boyfriend) went out for a walk with our pug Leia. The weather was just lovely, so the outfit had to go with that.

The white flowy dress from ASOS is from last year's summer collection (if I can remember well) and is  perfect if you are looking for a feminine, girly look. It flatters any body shape, but I wouldn't recommend it to a busty girl, just because the white can attract even more attention to THAT area, unless that is what you are looking for.

To make it more casual I just added my ZARA boots. I was trying to be feminine and show some leg there ( haha), but I didn't want to be too dressy. I would wear this dress with an elegant high heel and it would be perfect for a wedding, even if only me and the bride would be wearing the white, oops.

To keep me warm, in case it becomes colder or windier, I have the black jacket from H&M. The pleather sleeves add even more of an edgy look, without looking tacky or simply unpleasant.

For accessories, the burgundy bag from ASOS is perfect. It is big enough to pun my jacket in and small enough to not bother me or make me feel like it is too big for a day at the park.

The necklace from ZARA is there to bring all the eyes around that area, and thus to the boobs and face !

You Might Also Like

0 comments