Liverpool Bloggers Event

15:46







I had to amazing opportunity of being invited to a lovely, private event that had the idea of getting together as many Liverpool (& area) bloggers as possible. The event was held at Revolution, we had a private area just for ourselves, we had drinks, food & a lot of fun.

Everyone I met has been amazing and lovely, chatty and also gorgeous. It feel very nice to finally feel like I am part of a community - Liverpool Bloggers




The only downside for such an event, the location Wi-Fi was not working ! Horrible when you think we were a bunch of ladies addicted to our social media...

On a brighter note, after the Cocktail Masterclass and a few shots we were all happy and enjoying  the night ;-)


The night was amazing and I personally had a lot of fun, mingled with everyone and met amazing ladies. It was a nice was of spending my Saturday evening. I was very sad when I had to leave and go home... I can only hope we'll meet up again very soon !


At the end, Liverpool Bloggers was kind enough to set up personalised goody bags for us and here is what I received:


Beauty Bazaar, Harvey Nichols 



One of the sponsors, was Beauty Bazaar, Harvey Nichols and gifted me with this very useful selection of products. I have always been a fan of Estee Lauder and I must admit, I fanned girl when I saw the goodies. The Travel Kit by Environ will come in handy when I travel back home for Easter, while the Sun Care SPX 50+ by Cellex C will be used as soon as it becomes warm in the UK. I personally use SFP15 in the winter, but as soon as April I switch to SPF50.
I have already tried the NAILSINC nail polish on my toes, and the colour pay-off is amazing !
I am excited to give the James Read Sleep Mask Tan Face a try and see whether I can achieve a healthier complexion.
From Estee Lauder, I was gifted:
Advanced Night Repair Eye cream - which I am obsessed with
Soft Clean Hydrating Lotion
Perfectly Clean Splay Away Foaming Cleanser
And last but not least, the Gucci Bamboo sample



Beauty Bazaar, Harvey Nichols
Twitter
Instagram

Gifts for Me & You




This lovely packaged Tee by Gifts for Me & You was a lovely surprise. I must admit, I am a sucker for cute packaging and inspirational/funny quotes or text.

I will wear this in a future OOTD for sure, it is just perfect for me, and it's basic 



Order yours here:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Noctuna



This handmade crystal necklace is perfect for a festival look !
I am just imaging it going perfectly with a flowy, black dress and wellies. I cannot wait for summer now!

Noctuna
Instagram


Gift vouchers - YES please !

These lovely companies, have offered vouchers to spend in their shops, which I am going to take advantage ASAP !

Inky trail

If you are in the search for a fully hand-made piece of garment, that is quirky and personalised, I would totally recommend their shop. Their designs are basic and easy to wear, mix and match, but also they will set you apart from everyone. 

Let's help this local business !

Inky trail shop
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram 


The Vintage Corner

If you are one of my old readers, you might know my obsession with vintage pieces. To me they inspire me to be classy and ladylike, while at the same time recycle and be more individual, rather than be like everyone else.
This shop is exactly that, if you are in the Liverpool area and are looking for a vintage shop, I would totally go and check the girls at The Vintage Corner. Affordable prices and amazing style !

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram




Liverpool Bloggers

Lastly, but not least, after organising such an amazing event, the ladies at Liverpool Bloggers also added some cute and useful pieces to out goody bags.
I was gifted a white photo frame which I will put on my desk after posting this :-D
A hair towel, this should keep me well away from walking with my hair went and dripping everywhere ;)
And a dry bag that will come to good use soon :D 




Twitter
Facebook
Instagram

I cannot wait to try everything !!!

This has been an amazing experience and I hope to see everyone again...very soon !

Yours truly,
Andra V

You Might Also Like

0 comments