camo days

05:30


By now, I am sure that you have noticed my passion for very casual outfits that are easy to wear and match. I found this jacket browsing Asos (as always)...And before you say anything, I am a bit OCD and the first thing I do in the morning (after I check my emails) is to check what's new on Asos - that is why I always find new pieces.

As I was saying, I found this amazing military jacket and I simply imagined myself wearing it in many ways: matched with a velvet slip dress in dark navy to the way I'm wearing it today with a basic pair of jeans and a black top. The choice is endless and the fabric is a great quality, but I must warn you...it is not waterproof. However, for me ... I'll just have to have an umbrella with me this autumn.

Go wild!

Jacket: Reclaimed Vintage | Jeans: Asos | Top: H&M | Shoes: Adidas | Watch: Fitbit






You Might Also Like

0 comments