ready for casual

05:30



Sometimes the most mundane pieces from you wardrobe might actually be a hidden treasure.
I always try to come here and show different ways you can wear similar items, to help you save money and be smart about your purchases.

Everyone, their mother and I have been wearing the wide-leg/flared trousers in many ways shapes and forms because:
1. They are the most comfortable cut of trousers
2. Looks sophisticated and minimalist
3. Go with everything

However, today I wanted to show you how a deux-pieces that might look plain and difficult to wear is actually very smart and ideal for those cold autumn days.

I found this jacket and flared pair of trousers by Native Youth and I simply fell in love! From the pin stripes to the oversize general cut of them, I just knew they were ideal for those ladies looking to be comfortable, yet warm and stylish enough for work days. The fabric is thicker, but at the same time extra soft making it ideal for colder days. I would layer a masculine white shirt and a grey jumper with this combo and that would be enough <3 (I'm sure)

This outfit reminds me of those men in car shops that repair the engines in their (very) dirty work clothes. Yes, that might not be everyone's cup of tea but I think that, when styled in a minimalist way - it's a winner !

Jacket: Native Youth | Trousers: Native Youth | T-Shirt: H&M 





You Might Also Like

0 comments