structured

20:18



Slowly moving into Autumn and I love it. I adore wearing thick, cosy fabrics such as neoprene or knitwear in simplistic and minimal shapes and cuts. This A/W the clean designs matches with velvet or duvet style jackets are a huge trend that I think will make most people happy. Who doesn't love wearing their duvet to work ??!??

Although, I am still trying to find that perfect huge and comfy jacket...

BUT

I found this grey neoprene dress while browsing Asos after I read the October Issue of Vogue and... I had to have it. I love hiding in its cocoon shape while still showing a bit of skin by wearing just trainers. To add a more delicate touch, feel free to match it with a pair of over the knee boots or ankle boots.
The thick T-Shirt top fabric is ideal for a casual day at the park or for a day at work with the added bonus that you can hide your phone in the front pockets ;) (without anyone noticing it)

To counteract its bulky look, I had to tone down everything else from make-up to accessories and hair.

Sometimes less is definitely more.

Dress: Asos | Backpack: Pull&Bear | Shoes: Nike Air





You Might Also Like

0 comments