Ready for the weekend

23:40



Gloomy with a chance of sunny.
I had a busy few days with friends visiting us and showing them around the city. I am always excited when people come to visit us, maybe because that doesn't happen very often or because I just love our friends.
However, I was able to work and finish everything I've planned for the week, while at the same time use my breaks to have a look at what was new on Asos.com (hih, I'm always on that website - it's an addiction)

I found this Long Sleeve Blouse with ruffle collar and tie neck detial  and I had to buy it. I really love the cut and the fabric, but most of all, the wrist ruffle&tie. It adds a feminine yet minimalist touch to the look. It works perfectly with most of the items from my wardrobe such as this pair of Monki highwaisted jeans or a distressed denim skirt. 

I will most likely wear it constantly for the next couple of weeks.

Jacket: SheIn | Blouse: Navy London | Jeans: Monki | Clear Boots: Public Desire 







You Might Also Like

0 comments