Vegetarian Protein Waffles - The lazy version

14:57



Today, I posted my brekkie and people really seemed to enjoy it and asked for the recipe. 
Disclaimer: This is a vegetarian waffler, rather than my usual vegan food, however recently I have been trying out some vegetarian options to help those who are too scared to jump straight into veganism. This is a quick and lazy option for a delicious breakfast <3
I more often make the waffles or pancakes myself, however today I was too tired and needed some breakfast ASAP



1 x High Protein Blueberry Waffle (shop here)
10g Blueberries
76g Strawberries
14g Raspberries
5g Walnuts (get in those healthy fats)
4g Desiccated Coconut
3g Agave Syrup

Macros: 41g C / 13g F / 22g P
Kcal: 378




Method:

1. Put the waffle into the toaster
2. Prepare the toppings & add them to your waffle
3. Sprinkle the coconut and drizzle some agave syrup
4. Dig in

I hope you enjoyed this recipe, let me know if you like this sort of posts and whether you would like me to write more about my diet, meal ideas, etc.


You Might Also Like

0 comments