SUNSET IN CHINATOWN

06:30


How would you spend your day when you can only have 1h to enjoy it ?

The past couple of days have been sunny, gorgeous and warm bringing Liverpool to life. I know I have been rambling about the weather for the last 3 posts or so...however, when you live in the UK, this is a huge part of your day to day life.

Sun's out, layers come off !

But instead of going for a lunch/dinner or drink outside, we decided to go for a walk in the sun. Time was ticking tic-tac, tic -tac and we were running out of spring warmth, so I put on whatever was most comfortable, grabbed Matilda and out the door we went.

We chose Chinatown, the multitude of colours were beaming in the warm coloured sunlight making everything look even better. Matilda loved it too, all the new scents drove her crazy, but at the same time, tired her out in less than half an hour (this is very rare, normally she is a lunatic :-) ) 

Vlad and I walking holding hands and getting in some cardio before dinner - my idea of a lovely evening <3

My look is simple comprised of my new obsession - vinyl trousers, in a mix with a huge jumper, gingham shirt and comfy loafers. I made my huge shoulder bag into a cross-body because I loved the look. For accessories, I wore my fave Galmati ring.

Simplicity is key

Jumper: ZARA | Gingham top: ZARA | Trousers: Topshop | Bag: ZARA | Loafers: ZARA | Accesories: Galmati

Get the look (or similar)











You Might Also Like

0 comments